- Rental bikes are Scott, Bianchi and Cannondale. Those are a high-end international brands. Depending of the brands and model, we have sizes: S, M, L and XL in Trekking bikes and E-Bikes, and 47, 48, 49, 51, 52, 54, 56, 58, and 61 in the road bikes.
- All our road bikes are full carbon, equipped with Shimano Ultegra 11s and disc brakes. Our trekking bikes and e-bikes are aluminium frame also with disc brakes.
- To guide us about the size of the bike, we pay attention to the height of the client. For example, a height of 1.75m, corresponds to a M size in trekking or 54 in road bikes. If after booking, size is not adequate, the bike will be replaced by another of the right size, (depending of the availability)
- We offer the option to rent pedals (SPD-MTB / SPD-SL or LOOK-KEO). This is an additional charge of 1€ per day/bike. The same price if you need to rent some helmet.
- You can opt for an damage bike policy with a cost of 1’5€/day. It covers all the damages at the bike in case of accident, also in case of breakness, (tyres, tubes, chain, cables, etc.), NOT THE THEFT or damages due possible misuse.
- Rental days can be extended (depending of the availability of the moment) with one day in advance by email to email@example.com. If there is not any mail in advance, and the bike has not been returned on the day of the end of the contract, a supplement of 30€ will must to be paid.
Through our online pre-booking service, you are asking for renting our bikes, service subject to the following conditions:
- Rent a bike service subject to the following conditions:
- Bike rental implies acceptance of these conditions by the lessor and lessee.
- The tenant and the landlord are required to check the possible damages to the bike on the arrival of it, and also to check the proper use of it. The owner is not responsible for damage or misuse of the bicycle. Bike rental by owner includes: a mini pump, rear bag, spare tube, Allen key number 4 and dismantlers delivered to the landlord.
- The tenant is responsible for the bike during all the rental period as well as the damages to rented property and punctures, tires, bike and all the material given.
- The landlord will not be responsible for the tenant, or damage to third parties that the lessee may cause.
- Hiring an ACCIDENT INSURANCE is the responsibility of the lessee
- In case of BREAKNESS, and if there is not the OPTIONAL ACCIDENT INSURANCE HIRED, the lessee shall pay the damages, (even if it’s just one flat-tyre).
- In case of THEFT, the lessee shall pay the following prices: ROAD BIKE (2.800€) – E-BIKE (2.800€) – TREKKING (900€)
- The delivery service of bicycle is NOT included in the rental of the bike. The bike will must to be picked up and delivered at the shop S’Escapada in Playa de Muro or pay the transportation fee. This fee will vary depending on the distance of the place of delivery and colletion. This service will be possible if the rental period is at least 3 days in a row.
- The tenant will be responsible for the compliment of the General Traffic Regulation established in the Autonomous Community of the Balearic Islands as well as the characteristics of each municipality. (Please note that the helmet is mandatory outside urban areas).
- This service is directed exclusively to adults with legal capacity to contract the services offered on this site. Stating that the user knows and accepts these terms.
- In the event that a customer wants to cancel the contract and use of the bike before the end date of that contract for reasons beyond property and the establishment, the amount of unused days, WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
- In general, the availability and price for special service requests that could not have been included in the calculation of the contract, they will remain pending of confirmation by the hotel.
- Cancellation of pre-booking. Before pre-dates days may be canceled without charge,mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Modification of booking. Confirmed bookings may be modified at a later time, via email to email@example.com The success of the change will depend on the availability of bicycles at the time of the request. Prices may change.
- You are not exempted to pay the contract services in case of complaints or grievance.
- If MallorcaOnCycling communicates the cancellation of booking due to force majeure, defined as circumstances beyond the control of the party pleading abnormal and consequences of which would have been unavoidable despite having acted with due diligence due; will lapse prereservation without recourse or compensation by the user or customer. This course will communicate, if that is possible, to the email address provided in the pre-booking.
- MallorcaOnCycling reserves the right to make any changes it deems appropriate to the stated conditions.
- Customer agrees that the law applicable to the operation of this service is the Spanish one, and submits to the jurisdiction and courts of the Balearic Islands for the resolution of disputes arising from the interpretation and application of this agreement.
- On arrival at MallorcaOnCycling Station you should deliver the sheet of your contract done on this website.
- In relation to personal data supplied by the client, it expressly declares accepting MallorcaOnCycling at:
- The inclusion in a database of personal data to be necessary for the proper provision of services.
- The communication of such data to third parties when necessary for the proper provision of services contracted.
- To use the data collected to undertake marketing and promotional activities aimed at the client, in order to inform any offer and / or promotion or mere communications.
Tel: (+34) 674 117 726
By completing this form you authorize RODA-BIKE SL trademark holder MallorcaOnCycling, to register their personal data in a database with the only one purpose of receiving advertising and promotional information about the company. At any time, you are entitled to access, rectify or cancel your data simply by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org in expressing their wish to do so. Also RODA-BIKE SL undertakes its elf to cancel the collected user data if the object disappears which was created the file where the data is stored.
RODA-BIKE SL guarantees absolute privacy of user data, that data will not be transferred, without prior authorization from the affected to outside companies or third parties.
It is reported that users will form part of a file whose sole proprietor is RODA-BIKE SL, whose details are on the Legal Notice page www.bikesviva.com and must not be repeated for the sake of brevity. This file will be used according to the content of the provisions of Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Protection of Personal Data and other related legislation.
This website is part of the RODA-BIKE SL entity domiciled in C/Jaume II, 45, Campos (07630) – Illes Balears
It is registered with the Commercial Register of Mallorca, volume xxx of Companies, Sheet PM-xxxx, 1st entry. (CIF B-57464364).
Tel: (+0034) 674 117 726